The query call sends a query expression by specifying the object to query, the fields to retrieve from that object, and any filters to determine whether a given object should be queried.
You can use Zuora Object Query Language (ZOQL) to construct those queries, passing them through the
Once the call is made, the API executes the query against the specified object and returns a query response object to your application. Your application can then iterate through rows in the query response to retrieve information.
This call has the following limitations:
X-Zuora-WSDL-Versionheader. To find out in which WSDL version a particular object or field was introduced, see Zuora SOAP API Version History.
Specifies whether the call fails if the request body contains unknown fields.
By default, Zuora ignores unknown fields in the request body.
string <= 255 characters
Specify a unique idempotency key if you want to perform an idempotent POST or PATCH request. Do not use this header in other request types.
With this header specified, the Zuora server can identify subsequent retries of the same request using this value, which prevents the same operation from being performed multiple times by accident.
If specified, Zuora automatically compresses responses that contain over 1000 bytes of data, and the response contains a
The value is in the
An entity ID. If you have Zuora Multi-entity enabled and the OAuth token is valid for more than one entity, you must use this header to specify which entity to perform the operation in. If the OAuth token is only valid for a single entity, or you do not have Zuora Multi-entity enabled, you do not need to set this header.
Comma separated IDs. If you have Zuora Multi-Org enabled, you can use this header to specify which orgs to perform the operation in. If you do not have Zuora Multi-Org enabled, you should not set this header.
The IDs must be a sub-set of the user's accessible orgs. If you specify an org that the user does not have access to, the operation fails.
If the header is not set, the operation is performed in scope of the user's accessible orgs.
string <= 64 characters
A custom identifier for tracing the API call. If you set a value for this header, Zuora returns the same value in the response headers. This header enables you to associate your system process identifiers with Zuora API calls, to assist with troubleshooting in the event of an issue.
The value of this field must use the US-ASCII character set and must not include any of the following characters: colon (
Zuora WSDL version number.
Configuration of the query result.
ZOQL expression that specifies the object to query, the fields to retrieve, and any filters.
Note: When querying one time charges from ProductRatePlanCharge, you need to specify the
- "queryString": "select AccountId, AccountingCode, AdjustmentDate, AdjustmentNumber, Amount, CancelledById, CancelledDate, Comment, CreatedById, CreatedDate, InvoiceId, InvoiceItemName, InvoiceNumber, ReferenceId, ServiceEndDate, ServiceStartDate, SourceId, SourceType, Status, TransferredToAccounting, Type, UpdatedById, UpdatedDate, ReasonCode from InvoiceItemAdjustment where Id = '2c93808457d787030157e0324aea5158'"
- "records": [
- "AdjustmentNumber": "IIA-00000001",
- "ServiceEndDate": "2016-10-20",
- "Id": "2c93808457d787030157e0324aea5158",
- "AccountingCode": "Accounts Receivable",
- "UpdatedDate": "2016-10-20T05:46:14.000+02:00",
- "AccountId": "2c93808457d787030157e032485b5131",
- "Comment": "this is comments",
- "InvoiceNumber": "INV00000001",
- "InvoiceId": "2c93808457d787030157e03248c75142",
- "ServiceStartDate": "2016-10-20",
- "CreatedById": "2c93808457d787030157e032283c4fb2",
- "CreatedDate": "2016-10-20T05:46:14.000+02:00",
- "InvoiceItemName": "OneTime_Flat Fee Pricing1476935174089",
- "UpdatedById": "2c93808457d787030157e032283c4fb2",
- "Amount": 1.2,
- "AdjustmentDate": "2016-10-20",
- "SourceId": "2c93808457d787030157e03248c95144",
- "SourceType": "InvoiceDetail",
- "Status": "Processed",
- "Type": "Credit",
- "ReferenceId": "refid-1476935174845",
- "ReasonCode": "Standard Adjustment"
- "size": 1,
- "done": true